How can my business cope with the challenges of Brexit?
Like many small businesses you may be struggling with identifying what is now required of you to keep the process of selling to your EU customers running smoothly. One way to help your business avoid delays and any extra tariffs is to be both strategic and compliant with the new rules. Finding a reliable fulfillment partner that has the know-how and capability can be a challenge. However, here at fulfilmentcrowd,w e pride oursleves in providing full support to customers throughout the pandemic and the Brexit transition period through:
- Regular communication: We monitor, assess ,and provide regular service updates to all clients about external matters e.g., carriers, tariffs, delays, platform updates, and more.
- eCommerce experts: Our customer success team is there to help guide you through any changes that may affect your business and are always on hand to provide support.
- Order Volume Discounts: Savings we earn from our network of carriers are passed down to our customers helping them achieve economies of scale.
- International Network: Our customers get exclusive access to our network of international fulfillment centers and our business development managers are happy to help and advise on the transition to other countries.
- Direct Duty Paid: This new service allows duty payments to be pre-paid by carriers on your behalf so you can avoid delays and unexpected charges to your customers.
Strategic shipping from our Shorncliffe center
We have made the strategic investment to help our eCommerce customers with the launch of our new fulfilment centre, Shorncliffe. Situated in Folkestone, Kent our new fulfilment centre is located within super close proximity to the Channel Tunnel Freight terminal. Within just a 5-mile distance from the terminal, eCommerce brands can avoid the long waits and congestion leading up to the terminal by strategically storing and distributing stock from our local fulfilment centre. Additionally, our new Shorncliffe fulfillment centre is close to Folkestone Ferry Terminal and a short distance from Dover.
Our new 5000 sqft fulfilment warehouse provides clients with a portfolio of technology, services, and support by our experienced team to deliver excellent service levels every time. Shorncliffe is also an ideal location for clients looking for faster shipping rates that have a large customer base in the Greater London and City areas.
Fancy seeing more of our fulfilment centre network? Pay a visit to our locations page to peruse our 13+ international fulfilment warehouse centres and explore where we can take your eCommerce business when you join the Crowd.